Wednesday 22 June 2011

First Day with Blogspot SWAMI-ANNAPURNA

Hi  friends
I am extremely thrilled to announce my new blogspot today ANNAPURNA.(chatpatkhana.com) .This is dedicated to my mom,mausi & all food lovers....with a sincere attempt to bring together a medley of recipes ranging from all over India & world .I hope this site will continue to impress you with a rainbow of recipes & will help a person to cook from scratch...

The intention behind this site is enable a beginner or a newly wed wife to cook with ease.Moreover to publish the fantastic  recipes of my mom & my lovely mausis which I had been relishing from my child hood

     Would need  blessings from swami samartha - My god ( hence the name swami-annapurna)  & also  best wishes from all followers  to make this site a big success...



Basically I am a food lover & had the privilege to taste the tasty dishes prepared by mom & my mausis since my childhood... But had never dared to enter kitchen.....was a mere spectator.....I JUST COULD MANAGE MAKING aloo parathas, dalfry koshimbirs,kanda bhaji (which is my favourite) till my engineering.My endeavour with cooking started when my marriage was fixed.....just learning & noting down recipes from my mom & mausi.......Cooking is indeed a art....

Four years down the line I have managed to do a bit of cooking marathi,south indian,punjabi,thai & chinese cusines,,,,, Credit of which goes to my husband  as he is a food savvy person.

Electronics & telecom engineer by profession,after working for 13 years in telecom have taken a break & enjoying a peaceful life .This break from work gave me the opportunity to explore the beautiful & vast world of cooking & explore my hidden talents .Currently learning & cooking various international & various indian dishes which want to share with you

So just wait & watch for mouth watering recipes .Need your best wishes for same




        


No comments:

Post a Comment