Monday 8 April 2013

Strawberry Lemonade recipe | strawberry juice recipe


What's more refreshing than a glass of cold lemonade on a hot day?? Well maybe a glass of cold strawberry lemonade! 

I love strawberries! 

I love lemon ! 

 I LOVE Strawberry Lemonade.

 It is my favorite summer sip! Its so refreshing and delicious.
This is a very tasty and extremely easy drink to make.I find myself completely mesmerized every time I make this lemonade.
Traditional lemonade gets an update with the addition of fresh sweet strawberries, which add both flavor and color to the thirst-quenching pink lemonade .there's nothing more refreshing on a hot afternoon than a glass of strawberry lemonade.

So do try this refreshing cool strawberry lemonade this summer





Ingredients

Fresh strawberries  8-10
Lemon  1 small variety
Sugar  2-3 tblsp
Salt  one generous pinch
Water  3-4 cups


method:

 1.Wash the strawberries.Cut the strawberries into slices removing the green top .Add sugar to this and keep it aside for 5 minutes. This will bring out the flavour of strawberries.


 2. Run it in a mixer along with the sugar . Add little water if you need while grinding.
3.Use a  strainer and strain by adding more water.  (this step is optional as i like strawberry seeds in my lemonade)

4. Squeeze the lemon and mix more water and salt to balance the lemonade.

5.Place ice cubes in the serving glasses and pour strawberry lemonade!



Tips:
Adjust the sugar and water quantity as per your taste & tartness of strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment