Sunday 15 September 2013

Jeera butter |mayur bakery alibag




I’m on a major nostalgia trip these days.I have a special place in my heart for jeera (cumin) butter and chakli .Got packets of  jeera (cumin) butter and chakli during my recent alibag trip.


My father used to regularly bring home jeera biscuits from mayur bakery which is a famous bakery in alibag district in maharashtra

 

You will get best mava cakes,walnut cakes in mayoor bakery along with many other snack varieties and that too at a very low price . mayur bakery pattice is also famous.




No no ,,,,,do not get confused ----  it's not a Amul butter .

It's a bakery product just hard like toast but round in shape.I Usually eat this with tea and absolutely love it since childhood



well i could not find this jeera butter in hyderabad or bangalore.so thought of posting image
During childhood hawkers used to get these big sized butters along with khari biscuits & toasts in a big aluminium container just like a suitcase which he used to often carry on his head




you can even make oil free dahi vada with this jeera butter

No comments:

Post a Comment